Subject: “1000-Talents Plan” for young researchers – HIT and HRG
Two major Chinese entities in Robotics and Automation, State Key Laboratory of Robotics and Systems, Harbin Institute of Technology (HIT, http://robot.hit.edu.cn/) and HIT Robots Group (HRG,http://www.hitrobotgroup.com/) are jointly inviting outstanding overseas young researchers to apply to the “1000-Talents Plan” program.
Successful candidates will join both HIT and HRG and will have the opportunity to work with a team of highly competent robotics and automation researchers, on both cutting-edge research projects and commercialization efforts. HIT and HRG will provide successful candidates with the following resources:
(1) Title will be Full Professor, Ph.D. supervisor, and HRG Research Fellow;(2) start-up fund: CNY2,000,000 – CNY6,000,000;
(2) research assistants who will be assigned to the candidate’s research team for technology commercialization;
(3) professional support for technology transfer and commercialization.
(1) one-time bonus from the federal government: CNY500,000 (tax free);
(2) annual income of CNY500,000;
(3) one-time housing subsidy: CNY1,000,000.
For detailed information, please contact email@example.com June 15, 2016 in order to meet the application deadline.HIT and HRG look forward to your joining our leading robotics/automation research and commercialization program.